Create a new happy hour! Call the old folks, check-in and reminisce. You’d be surprised what the oldies are game for but if you need some help we’ve listed some ideas below:
1. What did you like to do growing up?
2. What was your favourite book as a kid?
3. What do you like to watch/read now?
4. What was the worse chore you had to do when you were little?
5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
6. What’s was the naughtiest thing you ever did?
7. What’s a secret event grandma/dad doesn’t know?
8. If you could have lived in a different place, where would it be?
9. If you could go on a date with anyone in the world who would it be?
10. Do you have any regrets?
11. Tell me about our family tree
12. What’s your funniest memory of me as a baby?
13. What’s the naughtiest thing mum or dad did?
14. How did you pick mum/dads name?
15. How’s you toilet paper supplies?
16. Never have I ever… if you’re game
17. Can you give me your favourite recipe
18. What’s the best piece of advice you can give me for the future?
19. Do you have a favourite age/stage in life?
20. Is there anything you need at the moment?
21. Tell me the neighbourhood/rest home goss