All settled in the flat now, you may be ready to divide up the chores?! Creating a flatmate chore wheel can help ensure everyone knows what their weekly chore is.
- Print out the Chore Wheel download
- Cut out the circles and attach them together with a drawing pin/tack – this will allow the circles to rotate.
- Decide if the chores need to be done daily or weekly.
- Break down what is included for each chore (if necessary).
- Rotate the chore wheel at the end of the week/month.
- Enjoy a clean flat!